Friday 17 June 2011

il pleut



I am nearly finished with my exams now (I have one left, but that's in a week). Most people finished exams today, though. I went to my friend's house where we had a Millennium trilogy movies marathon (in the loosest sense, since there are only three films) but it did take us nearly five hours to watch all of them. We have both read the first two: it took me an absolute age because it's so long and I'm a slow reader, but it was quite good. As you can see, I am going to read the third and final installment, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. As you have probably noticed, these books do not have the best of titles.
Yesterday I had an ICT exam which was an absolute waste of time and we weren't allowed paper to doodle on so I doodled on my hand.
I walked home in the rain today but it was very lovely because the light was so beautiful and it was just calm and I don't really know how to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment