Sunday 19 June 2011

Cinema Paradiso






Went out to dinner with the family, as it was father's day, we went to Zizzi's and I had risotto. I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian- apparently 10x more people can be fed with the same amount of land if they were vegetarians (though this, of course, is not my sole reason)
Watched Cinema Paradiso, an Italian film, directed by Giuseppe Tornatore. It was pretty rad, but a "The Noteboke"-ish kind of film. I haven't even watched The Notebook but whatever, you know what I mean.






3 comments:

  1. I'm a vegetarian, and a I love it! I haven't seen Cinema Paradiso or the The Notebook, but I know the type of movie you're describing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    hi! MY NAME'S MARTINA AND i COME FROM iTALY... i'D LIKE YOU VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU WANT... FOLLOW ME! i WAIT YOU AND YOUR TIPS! http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/
    THANKS! KISSES, Marti! ;DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cardigan, always love quirky prints and styles. Thanks for yr very sweet comment!
    X

    ReplyDelete